Saturday 14 March 2009

Home at LAST!

Home at last! I arrived home late afternoon yesterday & just couldn’t wait to get into the workshop! Unfortunately I had 3 weeks of post to wade through as well as unpacking to do so I didn’t make it in there until pretty late in the evening!
It was WONDERFUL to be back playing with my “little bits n bobs”!! I didn’t actually get round to making anything with my clay, but I did manage to put together one or two pieces...it’s so good to get back to it after all this time!
Whenever I travel through London, I always make it a mission to hunt out some macarons. I’m not too choosy about which patisserie I get them from, although I do simply LOVE the ones I get at Maison du Chocolat. Sadly they are only found in Piccadily & I was nowhere near there so I had to make do with a few from Paul’s Patisserie. I was so very proud of myself that I didn’t actually eat them all before I got home but I knew I had a special job for at least one of them.......



Needless to say as soon as the pic was taken, guess what happened to the macaron :-))

I haven't had a whole lot of time (so what's new?) to search for more blogs to send on the award to, but I have found 2 that are wonderful so here we are Sumaiya & Tallulabelle!


To Sumaiya Mehreen & her fabulously exotic dolls
Tallulabelle for her fab flowers at Tallulahbelleoriginals

Aaarrghh...I GIVE UP!! I thought I'd got inserting links into the blog licked, but for some reason today the link button just won't work!

7 comments:

Linda Carswell said...

These are so perfect, I love them!!!

Debbie said...

Great Photo Linda. Really shows how small your work is. Your Macaroon's look wonderful...

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

awww....thanks for the award! :D I photographed my latest doll...will post them on my blog just for you! Hugs! :D

rosanna said...

The photo is wonderful. Hard to say which is the true one, may be the bigger is just a fake macaron?;o)) Great work as you have spoilt us to see. Thank you

Laura said...

Wonderful macarons! I love how they look!

Laura.

JDayMinis said...

What a great way to display your wonderful minis, yummm. My grandparents were both from Durham, hope to visit there one day. Mini Hugs, Jean

linsminis said...

Thanks ladies for your lovely words!
Jean, how great that your grandparents were from good old Durham! I hope you make it here, it's a beautiful city with its Cathedral, Castle & river banks. If you ever do, I expect to see you!