Thank you to Jody at http://peachblossomhill.blogspot.com for this award!
Here we go with the rules for this one!
1. Thank the person that has given it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6. Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate.7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs nominated.
This one takes even more thought than the other awards...not only do I have to try & think of 7 blogs to pass it on to, but name 7 things about me that nobody knows...oh dear!
1) I smoke like a chimney & keep saying I'm going to give up..I even got an electronic ciggie to try & now I use both that & real ciggies!
2) I am incapable of saying "no" to people & always end up doing things that I'd really rather not as I can't use that word...I really must practise it!
3) I'm 57 but still think of myself as a twenty something...one of these days I'm going to have to stop wearing my jeans.
4) I have very eclectic tastes in music, sadly none of it classical or opera. The Doors, Cream, Led Zepellin, Moody Blues, Frank Zappa through to Fairport Convention, Joan Baez, Dylan, Matthew's Southern Comfort.
5) I'm still a hippy at heart...those were great times!
6) I prefer dogs to humans..they are far more reliable & loving.
7) I love my own company! There's nothing better than being in my workshop with my music playing & some clay in my hands!
There you go....I'm not a very exciting person!
Now then...who can I pass this on to who hasn't already been given it? If you've already received it, I'm sorry!
1. To Ana for her wonderful foods http://tinydelights.blogspot.com/
2. To Linda for her fascinating Petite Maison http://une-petite-folie.blogspot.com
3. To Cindy for her wonderful blog..she always has something interesting on there! http://snowfern.com/
4. To Debbie who is the most fantastic blogger (along with loads of get well wishes) http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com
5. To Hanna for the most realisic mini food you can see! http://miniature-chef.blogspot.com
6. To Oiseau for her lovely work! http://oiseaudenim.blogspot.com
7. To Sumaiya for showing some fabulous little houses! http://smehreen-dollhouse.blogspot.com
Is anybody else having trouble with blogger changing the text at will? As far as I can see there are several different fonts in here!
Now to leave a note on these blogs...assuming I can remember who I sent it to!
Thank you too to Ana at http://tinydelights.blogspot.com for another sunshine award! Take a look at her lovely foods. I'm not going to pass this one on as I think just about everyone has had it at least once!!
Thank you for the award Linda, it was most interesting to read the information about your self. I think a miniaturist has to like their own company to some degree, it is that sort of hobby isn't it?....well it was until we all discovered blogging!!
Thank you Linda! I love to receive these awards, but my God, how do I list many awards:)
PS - I also love my own company;)
Thanks for the award Linda ^ ^ however the very few bloggers i am close to have already been awarded the award, and i really have not done awards nor chain letters...cos i don't really understand them XD
thanks anyway! i love your work and you're so inspirational, i'm embarrassed to receive it from you :O :O :O
let us know how the electronic ciggie thing works for you...i quit smoking via patches and boy on some days i wished i could stick the whole box on me hahaha!
Thank you for the award! By the way, I love dogs too :)
Thanks for the kind words and the adward! It was nice to know seven new things about you, we have a lot in common.. like the inability to say no to people :) and every time I think to myself that I must learn to say no!
By the way, after 4 long years, I have decided to change the name of my blog to My Dream Dollhouse (mydreamdollhouse.blogspot.com) :)
Post a Comment