Wednesday 26 June 2013

The "Chanel Collection"!

I haven't had too much time in the workshop since I came back from the desert......there has been such a lot of gardening to do & the weather has been reasonable, so my time has been spent in my veg garden, general grass & hedge cutting & tidying up after such a long, long winter!
When I have been working on my minis at night, I've had a fixation with Chanel cakes...for some reason, I just kept wanting to make them & when I feel like making a certain piece, I have no option but to "go with the flow"!
So here is the result of several nights in the workshop & my simple homage to Chanel!










10 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Todo un lujo delicioso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besos.

Catherine said...

They are gorgeous! Coco would be impressed if she saw them too.

La casa de Elisa said...

que bonitos y delicados ¡...un besin

DollMum said...

Yummy - very elegant cakes

12Create said...

Gorgeous. Very classy.

elizabeth s said...

Chanel cakes, Tres chic!

elizabeth

linsminis said...

Thank you ladies! I'm so pleased you like them :-)

miraclechicken said...

These are fabulous! really create an atmosphere---

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Mi mundo de miniatura said...

Me encantan tus trabajos!!!! Felicidades por tu blog