Thursday 21 June 2012

Lots of little jars!

I seem to have been filling lots of little jars over the last few months so I decided that a little shelf full of jars would be cute & I knew that somewhere in my stash I had just the little shelves.  It took me longer to find the shelves & then paint them than it did to make the jars! One of these days, I'll surprise myself & be so organised that I know exactly where to find things!



Eventually though, they were worth all the effort...I love them! :-))

10 comments:

Marisa said...

those are really super cute!

Rosa said...

Que reales ! son muy bonitos
Besos

Drora's minimundo said...

I love the jars on the shelf.
Worth all the work and search.
Hugs, Drora

Ascension said...

Fantasticos.
Absolutamente reales.
besitos ascension

miraclechicken said...

Love the country kitchen looking jars! Also thanks for turning me on to the Etsy widget! I made one for my blog from yours-=--

Anarniel said...

They look great! Did you buy the jars or make them yourself?

Eliana said...

Fantastic work! *as usual* ;)

Unknown said...

Absolutely wonderful. They couldn't be more real. And even the real jugs are hardly ever so cute.

Unknown said...

Obviously I meant jars, not jugs. Haven't had my coffee yet. Sorry. Hats off to your creativity.

After Dark Miniatures said...

Oh my gosh these are so sweet!!! I love little jars ;)