Monday 29 August 2011

Choux pastry overload!

One of many (& varied!) problems I have is that I always, without fail, end up making too much of a particular clay mix & find myself having to make bazillions of one thing! At the minute it's choux pastry! Profiteroles, gateaux St Honore, religieuse, eclairs......anyone got a favourite to make out of choux pastry...I'm running out of ideas!
I did come up with this little concoction of eclairs, choux buns & a profiterole to alleviate the boredom & then decided I'd make an orange gateau St Honore......I have absolutely NO idea whether it's ever been made in an orange flavour, but now there's a mini version with sugared citrus rind as a decoration! I think I'd rather have the chocolate version myself!



5 comments:

Maru said...

¡Que buena pinta tienen esos pasteles! Dan ganas de prepararse un té y ponerse a merendar disfrutando del día :-)
Un beso

Eliana said...

Beautiful! I love your minis so realistics. ;)
Hugs

Cris Bottaro said...

Hello, your work is wonderful, and your blog is beautiful, your thumbnails are fantastic and wonderful, now I'm your follower. kisses......

Garden of Miniatures said...

Hi Linda,any more of sweets today,I'm still hungry from the cake in the morning :-) These two are just great and the idea with your initial on the eclairs is brilliant;-) Hugs,Jeannette

maria l. said...

So desirable