Thursday 10 June 2010

3 Tiers of Chocolate Flake Extravagance!

Guess what...it's still raining here!
Not only is it raining but I swear it's reverted to winter....15degrees, windy, grey & wet....but at least I'm not feeling guilty for working on the backlog of mini work!
Trouble is that, as I "work" at home, people see absolutely nothing wrong in dropping in for coffee & after the 6th person to call for coffee today, I was nearly at screaming pitch! The only answer is a mobile home in one of the fields...Debbie, I'm so jealous of yours!! LOL
By the skin of my teeth, between making coffees & endlessly listening to chatter, feeding & cleaning out hens, washing, ironing, hoovering & of course waiting on the crippled husband (this is becoming SUCH a PIA.....NO I'm not a good nurse...not anymore!)...I actually managed to finish this & get it listed to eBay tonight....phew!
It's only been sitting on my workbench since I made the original with summer fruits cascading down it!




11 comments:

Katie said...

This looks so beautiful! The roses look so delicate and delicious!!

Merry Jingle said...

It's fabulous! And I can relate to you - I work at home also :)

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls said...

A very very very fantastic cake!

Betty said...

That cake is crazy beautiful! I love it!

Patty said...

Linda, I LOVE this cake! It is brilliant!! So are you for putting up with everything and remaining sane!!LOL.......what is your ebay selling name? I would love to see what you have listed.

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

That's got to be one of the most magnificent cakes I've ever seen!

Garden of Miniatures said...

Wow,looks really great and so yummi!Hugs,Jeannette

Tiny Delights said...

Sooo beautiful Linda. And you know, I´m crazy about chocolate :)
Ana

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

Fantastisch....!

Liebe grüße PuNo/Monika

elis said...

Fantastic! Very, very fabulous!
Elis

Karin F. said...

Hi... just thought I'd drop in. Oh, no coffee for me, thanks but I wouldn't say no to a pc of cake or some of your left over chocolate...oooh my favorite!
hugs Karin