Friday 25 November 2011

A week to go..panic is setting in!

Oh Oh...only a week to go..this time next week, I'll be down "in the smoke" unloading the car ready for an early start on Sat morning.......panic.....perhaps I'll be ready...perhaps I won't!

This is one piece, made with real love, that will be coming with me...you'd be amazed at the many, many hours that have gone into every tiny individual piece on this rack. If I ever needed evidence that I'm totally mad, this must be it! Anyway here it is....my overfilled baker's rack of goodies!


9 comments:

minimizar said...

una miniatura muy bonita y real

Narán said...

Ummmmmmm, hasta aquí parece llegar el olor del pan recién hecho.

Besos, Narán

rosanna said...

If you are nervous and you are well used to fairs I feel much better for being so panicky since this will be my first time.
This gives me a bit of courage :o)
Awesome piece, as usual, Rosanna

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

Magnificent! Hugs, Morena

onbeingaminimum said...

Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful pieces.

Garden of Miniatures said...

WOW !!! A stunning piece of art and I would be happy to be in Kensington to see all your work in real.You will be very successful,I know that! Hugs,Jeannette

ANDA said...

Very appetizing baked goods! Everything will be fine! Courage! Congrats!
Anda

PILAR6373 said...

Con lo bueno que es el pan y los tuyos se hacen muy,muy apetecibles!!! Enhorabuena!!!
Besos.

Cris Bottaro said...

Fantastic, beautiful! also very real, to feel the smell of warm bread ... kiss on the heart.