Wednesday 16 November 2011

Meat, meat & at last a finished lobster pot!

Kensington is looming so quickly now that I'm feverishly trying to get enough stock made to fill my table....
Over the last few days I've been concentrating on the "meaty" pieces & I must admit I've enjoyed the change from the usual sweet things!



I also actually got round to putting some European lobsters into the fabulous lobster pot (I've only had it on my workbench since May!) that I got at Kensington from the immensely talented Lidi Stroud http://intominis.com/service1.html & it is an exact replica of the one I used to have myself in my days in Cornwall.....How I miss those fabulous freshly caught lobsters, there's nothing to touch them!



5 comments:

Ascension said...

Seguro que vas a tener muchisimo exito, tus carnes son fantasticas y esa langosta en la cesta es genial.
besitos ascension

Narán said...

La langosta está genial. Es verdad que a veces gusta cambiar de lo dulce a lo salado.

Besos, Narán

Garden of Miniatures said...

Your amazing lobsters in combination with the great basket of Lidi is sovereign!Jeannette x

Cris Bottaro said...

Hello I'm sure your work will succeed, the meats are fabulous and very real. Congratulations and kiss on the heart.

onbeingaminimum said...

Lidi's work is marvellous and you have certainly bought this piece to life.
Will you be taking this to Kensington?