Monday 27 June 2011

Summer...at last!

Yes....finally summer has arrived but it seems that it's only going to last a few days! Wimbledon is in its second week, strawberries are everywhere....so while picking some of my ripening strawberries a couple of days ago the inspiration to create a mini version of the French dessert Le Fraisier was born & here it is!  Somehow I don't think I'll be bothering making the real thing......I prefer my strawberries in the simple, good old fashioned English way......with LOADS of fresh English cream!


6 comments:

Eliana said...

Tão linda e perfeita esta sobremesa! Parabéns! Aqui em São Paulo, Brasil, também é época de morangos, só que estamos no inverno...
Um abraço.

Linda Carswell said...

Linda, yours is a feast for the eyes, as opposed to the ones I had in Paris that were a feast for the stomach....both equally as good!

kimsminiatures said...

Beautiful Linda :)

Rosamargarita said...

Una maravilla! parece "real"
un abrazo

KK said...

Mmmmm!!! Absolutely scrumptious! What a fabulous little cake! :) x

Mrs Mulford said...

Thanks for the summer warning must have missed it! It's July now and I'm wearing a jumper! Thank goodness for strawberries, this looks good enough to eat :- )