Thursday 16 September 2010

basket weaving addiction!

It's back...I'm still trying to kick this basket weaving addiction & failing miserably! Here's the latest addition to my growing collection of filled baskets...breads, buns & croissants this time.
I've been making so many croissants & I always like to have the "real" thing in front of me when I'm making something, so guess who has been eating far too many warm buttery croissants! I make it even worse because not only do I like them warm & spread with loads of butter, I then go & add loads of golden syrup too...not good for the waistline. I'd better stop making the miniature croissants otherwise there'll be absolutely nothing miniature about me! :-))



6 comments:

elis said...

Very appetizing these breads and these croissants.
Elis

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan said...

La cesta es preciosa Linda!!

Patty said...

Linda, What lovely addictions.....baskets and croissants!! They are both fab!!

jocelyn teo said...

your baskets are one of my favourite miniature baskets I've seen! no idea how u did them but they all look really lovely! :)

Alma e Lia said...

Bravissima, veramente reale
Lia e Alma

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls said...

Very realistic! Chocolate croissants are......delicious!