Saturday, 8 August 2009

Mini making withdrawal symptoms!

Oh dear! Remember the 4th photo from my 4th folder? Well, they have landed again for 3 weeks AND they've been back in the bubble making bath!! In between, "real" cooking, washing, ironing, general cleaning up after them all there hasn't been a lot of time for mini making & I'm getting severe withdrawal symptoms! LOL
I did make them all a "real" bread & butter pud the other night as I'd made this one just before they arrived....Far more fun than making the "real"thing!! LOL



In nearly a week, the only other piece I've managed to make (& that meant working until 3.00am!) is a Farmhouse Pate & Bread! I wouldn't change it for the world though..I love having them all here!

5 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

Yah Real life has a way of sneeking in there and taking up all the mini time. But I know you are having the best time with them. Your things look wonderful. Did you make the lovely bakeware too? Mini hugs!

linsminis said...

Too right Kim!! No, the bakeware is made by prestige ceramics in UK - I wish I could make it like that!!..if you would like some I can send you the web address....if I can find it!! LOL - Loads of mini hugs!

Debbie said...

Real life seems to be getting in the way of all our Mini Life's at the moment.
Your Mini Pate looks perfect, I'd love some with a glass of wine. xx

The Carolina Quilter said...

Guests and you still have time to create realistic, scrumptious looking feasts?! Oh, my! If only I were that talented!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/

nana said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色